Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled Broadband/Telephone line

• 03-10-2010 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Folks,

Just wondering if somebody can shed some light on this...

I was with perlico Broadband about 7months ago, and I cancelled my account including the line as i had to go abroad. Now returned back home... who should I contact Perlico/eircom to have my line activated and get broadband.Thinking about going with Digiweb, would the Digiweb themselves can help?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

I'm pretty certain Eircom have to do the connection. :)

• Company Representative Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Digiweb

ikon wrote: »
    Folks,

Just wondering if somebody can shed some light on this...

I was with perlico Broadband about 7months ago, and I cancelled my account including the line as i had to go abroad. Now returned back home... who should I contact Perlico/eircom to have my line activated and get broadband.Thinking about going with Digiweb, would the Digiweb themselves can help?

Thanks.

Hi Digiweb can activate your line for you, if you want call the freephone number 1800 390 533 and one of the guys will help you out. Alternatively you can PM me your details and I will forward your request and have one of the agents call you. Best of luck in getting it sorted.

Thanks
    Marion

Advertisement