Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11: Bug List

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭damul

Do EA have an official place for posting bugs?

I tried briefly to find one online but couldnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

"FIFA 11 has stopped working". This now happens with my FIFA 11, after it worked fine yesterday. Piece of sh1t, I don't know how to fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

I cant play online and was onto ea for two hours yesterday and they had no fix for it and h=just kept coming back to the same thing. hey tried to get me t make a new user. that would mean losing all the saved data i have and all the things I've done with other games Ive played online. its a joke they just kept asking me to make a new user when i repeatedly said i didn't want to and is another option available. Then after making me go through all this other stuff they would come back to making a new user name.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Was playing as villa in career mode,won my first season on semi pro found it way to easy so uped it professional and finished 9th,did'nt win anything and got fired as I had to finish in the top 2,liverpool won the league that season and when the list of jobs came up that were available liverpool was there,surely thats a bug?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Was playing as villa in career mode,won my first season on semi pro found it way to easy so uped it professional and finished 9th,did'nt win anything and got fired as I had to finish in the top 2,liverpool won the league that season and when the list of jobs came up that were available liverpool was there,surely thats a bug?
    Not necessarily. Sheffield Wednesday for instance sacked their manager. Burnly, a pl team at the time, hired him. He moved up a whole league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

The list of issues the dev team are currently working on fixing - whether or not any, or all of them get fixed, who knows.

You'd have to wonder though, did they never even try the custom chant feature? The chants are inaudible.

The player growth screen, says "high potential" while showing a negative growth for the same player.... all contradictary to what the assistant manager says.

They must have done zero testing. Crazy stuff.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    Not necessarily. Sheffield Wednesday for instance sacked their manager. Burnly, a pl team at the time, hired him. He moved up a whole league.

True,was surprised when they offered the job though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

had 12 wins and 2 loss's online with 0 per cent dnf, and now its all gone and i only got 1 win:mad:

terrible terrible game, worst fifa in a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

terrible terrible game, worst fifa in a long time

In relation to online, I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Im getting the mini-freeze now. Ill be playing normally, say in manager mode, then it will stop... Then resume about 10 seconds later. Went to play an online match, and as the ball was crossing the line to put me 1-0 up it freezes... Then starts again, as the ball crosses the line to put me 2-0 up... it freezes. This time he quit and I dont blame him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Oh dear god this game is riddled with bugs. A day doesnt go by now where I get the frozen game in online matches.

At first the loading circle pops up....then your opponents players just stand there as if he put down the controller. If you check the fellas profile your playing you will see hes playing aswell so he could be 7-1 up and you could be 7-1 up.

Then when the ball goes out of play it freezes and its down to whoever quits first.

Also was on the fifa forums whats this "pro passing" glitch that theyre all on about?

For whatever reason I just find the online head to heads terrible. Same tactic employed by everyone is just long lobbed through ball, crosses and corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I refuse to play this game online anymore until these bugs are fixed. Joke to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

raheny red wrote: »
    Playing a mate online last night. He made a sub at half time, when I was tipping off guess where the keeper was................:D

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/40212117

:eek: thats hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Playing online yesterday and braught on two subs. When the gameplay resumed, the two subs were invisible. I could pass and shoot with them, I just couldn't see them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I can`t continue my career mode playing Bolton in April & i`ve tried about 12 times but no luck. I don`t have Xbox Live so a can`t get the long overdue & much needed patch.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

GTR63 wrote: »
    I can`t continue my career mode playing Bolton in April & i`ve tried about 12 times but no luck. I don`t have Xbox Live so a can`t get the long overdue & much needed patch.:mad:

You don't need Live to download patches, just an internet connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

IvySlayer wrote: »
    You don't need Live to download patches, just an internet connection.

Don't have that either use my mobile for internet at the moment.My brother has problems too with FIFA,players disappearing on the Pitch.With this Formula 1,Castlevania & a others its been a good year for buggy titles.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

GTR63 wrote: »
    Don't have that either use my mobile for internet at the moment.My brother has problems too with FIFA,players disappearing on the Pitch.With this Formula 1,Castlevania & a others its been a good year for buggy titles.

It's possible to download an Xbox upate onto a USB key and then update your game. Ask a friend for a loan of his computer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Rooney10 wrote: »

You'd have to wonder though, did they never even try the custom chant feature? The chants are inaudible.

The chants work fine for me. Just make sure the ones you install in the game are of a high volume and are very clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

In Virtual Pro, add it to the pile of bugs!

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/41036009

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

Was playing a Pro Ranked match there and one of their defenders was under pressure facing his own goal and made a poor clearance to one of my strikers putting him 4-on-1 20 yards from their goal. Referee blows it up and gives us a free kick for offside 20 yards from our own goal. He obviously never learned the advantage rule.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 AFCNZ

Proberly isnt a bug, but the offside seems to be tighter. And being so, it seems slightly unrealistic but even when the ball is intercepted and it was meant to go to opposition player which is offside, the offside is given which is somewhat annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

AFCNZ wrote: »
    Proberly isnt a bug, but the offside seems to be tighter. And being so, it seems slightly unrealistic but even when the ball is intercepted and it was meant to go to opposition player which is offside, the offside is given which is somewhat annoying.

exactly bud, in other words the offside rule is wrong in the game, to be offside you have to interfear with play in fifa if any of your players are offside active or not the offside is given:confused:

Advertisement