Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game crashing badly

Options
  • 03-10-2010 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭

Ok i bought game friday and have played it a few amount since but last night started having problems.

Was playing a match and just before half time parts of screen started going missing menu bars score etc. Game then crashed and had to turn off ps3.

So started back up game would not play.

Decided give it a rest for nite thinking maybe just over played.

So playing it today for about half hour happens again only this time in the menu before any matchs and again it freezes my ps3 when i go to quit the game.

WTF!!??

Now starting back up and fifa cant even be found on the main ps3 game menu even after i taken it out and put back in.

BLOODY HELL!! game now decides to start but freezes at the fifa 11 screen with kaka

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Can probley get rid this now turns out was my blu ray drive on its last legs died soon after :p ffs.

I stay in weekend to save money and play fifa now i have to spend that money on fixing the drive and i cant play fifa either bloody gay :pac:

Advertisement