Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Remote

Options
  • 03-10-2010 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a replacement UPC remote, ours just died the other day and cant seem to locate any online!

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Maybe stick a wanted add on adverts ,someone might have one knocking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a replacement UPC remote, ours just died the other day and cant seem to locate any online!

Cheers
    you try ringing UPC?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭eskimoparty

I put up an ad looking for one, not sure if this even the right thread so may e it should be moved. Rang but only got a recorded message and also sent an email so said I'd also try here. Not nice changing channels manually!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

have a few spare ones lying around if ya want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭eskimoparty

PM sent. Thanks for the replies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

our upc remote is awful only had it for 2 years it hardly ever fell on the floor never damaged it.
    just pressing on a button it takes ages for it to pop back up
    its like their stuck to a sticky mattress

• Registered Users Posts: 23,558 ✭✭✭✭ted1

their remote sucks. I know people who have changed to sky purley because of the poor functionality and the annoying info channel.

Advertisement