Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding DJ

Options
  • 03-10-2010 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend any good DJ's to play after the band at a wedding?
    Also, any ideas on how much they would cost roughly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭martyeds

A lot of bands nowadays sort out the DJ for you and include that in the price.
    On a side note, I was invited to a wedding recently where in the invite you were also asked to name a song which you would like to be played at the disco. Nice idea i thought.

DJ didnt have Radiohead with him.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

martyeds wrote: »
    DJ didnt have Radiohead with him.
    There is a God after all then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

muffler wrote: »
    There is a God after all then :D

:eek:whats wrong with radio head mmm .:D mufflers your man for the DJ .

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭mistermouse

Better getting a good Dj rather than bands who offer a DJ service, usually one of the group playing a few files from an i-pod or laptop while the rest take down the gear.

A professional DJ will cost you around €150 upwards but will have a full variety of music and professional gear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

Better getting a good Dj rather than bands who offer a DJ service, usually one of the group playing a few files from an i-pod or laptop while the rest take down the gear.

A professional DJ will cost you around €150 upwards but will have a full variety of music and professional gear.

Thats true, I was at a recent wedding in the Central, the lead singer from the band plugged in an ipod after they finished and sat looking bored as the rest of the band carried the equipment accross the dancefloor with a premixed set playing.

Did'nt look great which was a pity as the band were actually quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sebastin01

Wedding DJs have gained lot of popularity in the recent time, people now know the importance of good music in the party. There are lot of professional and experienced wedding DJs out there, I think internet is the best place to find them, we will find lot of options to choose from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

Advertisement