Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This may interest music students who write original songs

• 03-10-2010 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Hi I just want to pass on this information. I will be putting posters up around college tomorrow but for those boardsies who are in original bands and in dkit.

Last year my local pub The Sail Inn launched a battle of the bands with the mega prize of a gig at glastonbury this yr on the queens head stage. Cavan band shouting at planes won the prize and played to a lively glasto crowd!!(i was front and center!) The battle of the bands returns next yr and the winner will play glasto 2011! The organisers have glastonbury connections and this is the only battle of the bands in ireland sanctioned by glastonbury festival.

full info below on the poster i will be handing around college. for info on the deadline of entry give niall a ring on the numbers provided.
    BattleofBands2011.jpg

Advertisement