Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian Restaurant That Serves Phall ?

Options
  • 03-10-2010 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi Guys, does anyone know of an Indian Restaurant that serves Phall in Dublin City Centre ? Any responses much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

As far as I know they all do if you ask them? It's basically a Vindaloo with extra spices I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Curry Addict

why phall? ive had a couple and they were really awefull. no balance to them, just way overspiced which kills the flavours rather than enhancing them. or am i missing something special ?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

a few of us were talking about this yesterday and 2 of the lads have had Phall in the UK but they never saw it on the menu in Dublin, thus if u had it in a restaurant Dublin, drop us a line

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Curry Addict

ive never seen it here either and Ive eaten in a lot of indians :D
    as ceadaoin says most will probaly make one for u but it will probably be spiced up vindaloo. i had it in holland and the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

spice and rice on clanbrassil street does it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

The Tasty Hut on Dorset St does it. It is the best value Indian in Dublin. I know as I lived across from it for a year and a half. Most main dishes under a tenner and that comes with rice or naan bread. Lovely Chilli Masala there - highly recommended. Must be honest it doesnt look great from the outside but is always full of Indians/Asians so you know the food is good. You know an Indian place is overpriced and poor when the only people that eat there are Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

spice and rice on clanbrassil street does it

Spice and Rice is one of the worst Indians I have ever tasted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Warper wrote: »
    Spice and Rice is one of the worst Indians I have ever tasted.

i know, indian isnt nice form there but the op asked where s/he can get phall

Advertisement