Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

barcode any good?

Options
  • 03-10-2010 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

just wondering what barcode club is like in tipp town?:rolleyes:

im into hard house like alex kidd ,andy whitby ,cally cage , k90 ,karim ect....

whats mc fleming and gavin payne like? tried to find some sets of theirs on utube but no luck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

my brother would be into that type of music thinks barcode is good, but when you compare it to what was there before couldnt get any worse haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 trixeybell

lol, so true...

maybe ill just have to go and give it a tryrolleyes.gif

you should try house music out for your self..you may like it:D hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

ive tried it haha id listed to it but if i had the choice id pick something else haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Black_Ninja

Mostly chart stuff played in there by both dj's.

I'm into the likes of Karim , Defective Audio & Andy Farley myself but still founf it quite enjoyable, At least the DJ's can mix and blend tracks properly, I find MC Fleming very good. Spend's alot of time on the microphone which works really well to get the crowd going

Mostly chart stuff played in there by both dj's.

I'm into the likes of Karim , Defective Audio & Andy Farley myself but still founf it quite enjoyable, At least the DJ's can mix and blend tracks properly, I find MC Fleming very good. Spend's alot of time on the microphone which works really well to get the crowd going

wow some else in ireland likes karim!! i thought i was the only one:eek:..most pepole i talk to about hard house havnt heard of him-lol

hey do you know if him or farly ect will be playing sets in ireland, id travel as far as to cork to see them!!! i know that recarnation is on but tickets are just too expensive!!

used to club in london weeekly and see them all the time..but they just dont seem to wanna come over and play here for a little venue-shame.. as want to find a decent club with decent hard house music for my hen night!!:D

• Advertisement

DaveJac wrote: »
    ive tried it haha id listed to it but if i had the choice id pick something else haha

lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Black_Ninja

trixeybell wrote: »
    wow some else in ireland likes karim!! i thought i was the only one:eek:..most pepole i talk to about hard house havnt heard of him-lol

hey do you know if him or farly ect will be playing sets in ireland, id travel as far as to cork to see them!!! i know that recarnation is on but tickets are just too expensive!!

used to club in london weeekly and see them all the time..but they just dont seem to wanna come over and play here for a little venue-shame.. as want to find a decent club with decent hard house music for my hen night!!:D

Karim was only play recently in Bray and Andy farley was playing last month in Dundrum, If I hear of anything I'll let you know, PM :)

Reincarnation is actually cancelled too

wasnt aware it was cancelled!! oh well..it dont feel so bad now that im not going-lol
    just pm ya with more djs, dot get the chance these days with my littleones to check out where theyre all playing around ireland, so if you hear on the 'grapevine' where any might be playing just send me a pm... :Dxx

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭rob55

heard from a friend that its gone rough again!! alot fighting inside and out!, same as da good ould royal!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Shaygrah

Thats a load of crap anyway .. very little fighting going on in there maybe a little more fact and less hearsay ,,i've been there many times over the last 4 months and have seen v little aggro or even hassle towards an "Out of towner" They have the Tidy Boys coming next friday 12th and Judge Jules coming the 23rd Dec if I remember right.
    Was talking to one of the owners and they plan to have a dance act hopefully once a month on the 2nd Friday.
    They are on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/barcodetipperary
    Well worth checking out for yourself and a far site better than the Old Royal ever was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Ah, the Royal, brings me back to the good old days. Haven't been there since my 18th! A friend of mine got locked in the toilets overnight and nicked a bottle of JD from the Royal back when we were babies...

My sister and her friends like Barcode, and what little I've heard about it hasn't been totally negative.

Advertisement