Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Rising 2 worth trading Modern Warfare 2 in?

Options
  • 03-10-2010 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

I have MW2 and barely use it anymore, and am interested in getting DR2 but dont have enough money for it...o is it worth trading MW2 in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

if you are to do it, do it before black ops comes out as a good few people may trade it in for it and you wont get as much for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

The multiplayer in Dead Rising does not hold up to MW2 but as a single player or co-op experience it's 1st rate. Did you play the 1st one? DR2 is basically more of the same, it has the same save system but oddly it's not bothering me this time and the survivors are not stupid, meaning they don't get killed as easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Et3rnalMo0nlite

well, maybe then i should just get the first one and trade in MW2 for the first dead rising and guitar hero world tour with out guitar, would Mw2 be enough in GAME?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

I picked up Dead rising one in gamestop for 8 euro. Give that a go before getting DR2, IGN say the game is essentially the same so you'll know if you'll enjoy DR2 from DR1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

calex71 wrote: »
    the survivors are not stupid, meaning they don't get killed as easily.

But they can turn on you if they get too badly injured – it's ok though, nothing an oversized plastic mobile phone to the face won't fix :D

Great game, lots of fun. Wouldn't have the life in it that CoD has with its multiplayer. But it's an improvement on the original – you now actually have time to do most of the missions without wanting to tear the controller in half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

2 is a lot more easier then the 1st i find i found the first was vicious

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Cathal_91

how much will u get for mw2 trade in, i predict just enough for a burger king meal (7-8 euro)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

At the mo its €28 in xtra vision, i must get in there myself

Advertisement