Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Groupset Bits and Bobs

Options
  • 04-10-2010 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Doing a build at the moment.

Looking for the following:

Crankset: 170mm (Ultegra, 105 or 600)
    Derailleurs: would like to keep these the same, clamp on front (ultegra, 105 or 600)
    Shifters: Sti double ( Ultegra, 105 or 600)
    Brakes: Long reach 47-57mm (ultegra or similar)
    Bottom Bracket: Shimano (for whatever crankset)

All to be silver/chrome finish. If anyone has an old Shimano 600 groupset with sti levers and in good nick lying around, the would be great either.

Need to do the rest of this build cheaply within reason as I spent far to much on the frame, so keen prices would be nice.

Thanks,

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 saffron yellow

Hi,

I have a spare Ultegra rear cassette if your interested?. Very good condition and cleaned. 12-25 ratio.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭sexpot

Thanks for the offer man, but I have a cassette on the set of wheels I got.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭thekerrycyclist

I have a 6600 170 52-39 Chainset and 7800 Dura Ace English Bottom Bracket. Both less than 6 months old and in excellent condition. If interested pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭sexpot

I have a 6600 170 52-39 Chainset and 7800 Dura Ace English Bottom Bracket. Both less than 6 months old and in excellent condition. If interested pm me.

Sounds perfect, pm sent

Advertisement