Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good value or not?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 759 ✭✭✭mrgaa1

very nice looking house - no shortage of floor tiles in that house - ok in summer - but winter?? Can't say I know the area but if its less per month than what you are renting (I'm assuming you are) then why not. There may be others here who know the area.

For comparison - different part of the country - www.daft.ie/1490627 for €100k less.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭BrownianMotion

mrgaa1 wrote: »
    very nice looking house - no shortage of floor tiles in that house - ok in summer - but winter?? Can't say I know the area but if its less per month than what you are renting (I'm assuming you are) then why not. There may be others here who know the area.

For comparison - different part of the country - www.daft.ie/1490627 for €100k less.

That's a pretty pointless comparison. Can't see how a house in Cavan being €100k less has anything to do with buying a house in Waterford.
    Are you involved in that sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 759 ✭✭✭mrgaa1

I'm not involved in that sale - just showing that what someone has put €189,000 in part of the country as against a different price in another part. Personally I like that Waterford house - the more that I look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

jaysus... tiles in every room.... bit bland.... looks like a poor mans show house. would be nice with different furniture and not so much bloody tiles.

that house in cavan is some value for money!? amazing what you can get for the price. (just a pity its in bailieborough cavan)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭showmetheway

I suppose its hard to judge properly without actually going to see it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭showmetheway

This seems good value at 129k, not alot of photos, the mortage is the same as the first house I posted, whey is that

http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=559299

Advertisement