Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bengal wanted!

Options
  • 04-10-2010 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭

Just posting here on the offchance someone would know anyone who needs a home for an adult Bengal..
    We already have one, an adult neutered male, and dont want a kitten really..
    Would prefer to buy a retired/adult male or female..
    These cats are amazing!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

BengaLover wrote: »
    Just posting here on the offchance someone would know anyone who needs a home for an adult Bengal..
    We already have one, an adult neutered male, and dont want a kitten really..
    Would prefer to buy a retired/adult male or female..
    These cats are amazing!

Ah ffs!:(

i thought this was going to be about a Tiger not a cat.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Narsil

Hi!

There is a notice on this breeders site that they have a 6 month old kitten available and i'm sure you could contact them about any adults they might know of.

I've met these breeders at a show and they are lovely people with beautiful cats:)

http://www.rakastabengals.com/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Thanks, I keep in touch with a few breeders in the offchance they have anything, so will get back to the rastabengal people..
    This is Kenzo our boy.
    JooooGraaacie061Small.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

wouldnt consider myself a cat person at all,but that guy in the pic looks great.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

They a breed that came originally from a tabby cat crossed with an asian leopard..
    They are called 'cats', but sometimes there is something so wild and leopard like about them and they display very un-catlike behaviour, they are really loud and vocal, and very un-inhibited.
    Typical Bengal behaviour includes loud yowling and growling and talking, leaping and jumping at massive heights, they dont purr much, at least mine doesnt, and they LOVE attention and affection.
    They dont have many social ineptitudes like other typical cats, they dont seem as wary and on guard and tend to just leap into situations head first.
    ie, playing with a balloon, watchig the toilet flush and trying to touch the swirling water, real funny stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement