Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nose piercing in Limerick

Options
  • 04-10-2010 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking about getting my nose pierced and wondering if anyone could recommend someone in Limerick? Also how long does it take to heal, and how much should I expect to pay?

TIA :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm not from Limerick so can't help you out with a studio, but as for healing time it can take anywhere from 3-12 months. 12 months being on the extreme end of the scale. Again price will differ from studio to studio but here in Dublin it costs €20-30. Don't let price affect your decision on a studio though! Go on how hygenic it is, the experience of the piercer and the equipment they use :)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

I'm thinking about getting my nose pierced and wondering if anyone could recommend someone in Limerick? Also how long does it take to heal, and how much should I expect to pay?

TIA :)

Living Art Tattoo is a good place for piercings.I went there last week to get my lip pierced and I was really impressed with the high standard of hygiene there along with the really friendly employees.I think the piercers name is Paul if I'm correct.I have to head back on Wednesday to get a shorter bar put in.I would definetly recommend them.

Advertisement