Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Code delivery company in the North

Options
  • 04-10-2010 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I remember seeing on boards before about people using the post code BT11AA for getting deliveries in the south. On one of the posts it had the name of a company in the north in which you could get your delivery sent to them and then you could collect off them or get them to foward it on for a charge.

Has anyone got the details of this company so I can contact them

Many thanks;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 new to the town

Hello,
    I was enquiring about this a while ago - the co I used is Deal Hunter - I got a piece of furniture from Laura Ashley in Belfast delivered to their address in Belfast and forwarded on to me - it cost 10% of the cost of the furniture. Definitely worth it as I saved a net of about e150 from ordering up North instead of down here.
    Hope this helps.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

... the co I used is Deal Hunter - ...
    Their web-site seems to be broken ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

I dont anybody in Dundalk who cant get mail or parcels sent to them via their nordy cuz,uncle/aunt or friend.Maybe its a privacy thing for you:confused:

Advertisement