If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onkyo TX-SR608

Options
  • 04-10-2010 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi,

would you have an Onkyo TX-SR608 (black model) in stock and how much do they cost?

regards,
    Mark.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Tweeter.

We do have them in stock at the moment.

The price we have on them is currently £439.95 / 535 Euro and I could do free delivery on it.

We do offer our pricebeat so if you can get it delivered for less than £439 then we will beat it, just let us know where you saw it and we'll beat the price.

As usual, if we can help with anything else, drop us line.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

dave is the ipod dock included as per previous posts last week?

what speakers would you recommend to go with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Onkyo were running a promo but it was over subscribed that they have now dropped it.

I can subsidise the UPA1 to £29.95 if it's something you are interested in so the total would be £469.90 including delivery.

Are you looking for a satellite speaker pack or could you cope with larger speakers and as there is such a range, it might be something better discussed on the phone ?

I hope this helps but let me know what you think or drop me a number if you want me to give you a buzz.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Tweeter

Hi Dave,

many thanks for the reply, and I'll take you up on the pricebeat.
    Check this link,

Onkyo Receiver

they're selling it for €429 plus €34.90 delivery to Ireland,

regards,
    Mark.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Tweeter.

I have checked on this deal and unfortunatley we can not match this price as it is a German website. We try our best to match all prices given to us but some fall outside the regulations :(

The very best price I could offer would be £429.95 with free delivery :)

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

many thanks for the update. I'll accept your offer. How do I pay?

regards,
    Mark.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Tweeter.

If you drop me a contact number for yourself in a PM then we willl give you a bell for some details. ;)

Hi Kenny,

PM sent

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.