Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Readers who actually have a gift?

Options
  • 04-10-2010 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

what readers do posters actually believe have a psychic gift/6th sense whatever you want to call it?

over the last 5 years ive been to:

Catherine Woods: i honestly dont think she does, reads tarot

Eddie Christian: i do think Eddie has a gift, he nails things very accurately down to actual dates for me (for my past) but his predictions were miles off and i feel his flamboyant nature plays a part in that

Billy Martin: i firmly believe he has a gift and hes worked for me on numerous occasions, seems to pick up the "obvious" as he calls it very well, deaths and predictions of pregnancies (so ive been told and if you google him a few womens forums say things like that)

Noel O'Shea: i think Noel does too...different sort of reader, reads your palm thoroughly and then a deck of playing cards...future wise i cant comment on but hes getting messages from somewhere imho

Mary Murphy: again, not sure about Mary...reading wasnt great and sounded fairly generic...got the impression shes a type of "carnival" fortune teller

Grainne from Psychic I: dont think shes gifted at all...just a very proficient tarot reader

out of these readers, the only ones ive encountered any problems getting an appointment with are Billy & Eddie (just the big queues with Eddie) so maybe thats testament to them...the rest, Noel aside (who only reads part-time) were easy to see

cost wise : Mary & Billy were the cheapest at 30€ and the rest were 50€

thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

Been to Eddie twice about a year apart. First time he wasnt busy and spent a while with me. Was really impressed with the dates from the past but the future predictions werent right. Second time i went i queued for nearly 2 hours and the reading felt rushed. Didnt pick up on anything from the last reading until i mentioned it and he changed his mind. So not sure about him now.

Saw June and Grainne in Psychic I. Ben to June twice and she gave me a very similar reading both times. Didnt seem to have a gift as just read cards. Saw Grainne after and she was just a good card reader too but contradicted June on the main point of my reading.

also been to Mary Murphy. Had the cards done but she also does palm and cystal ball. She picked up on a couple of things outside of the cards and her reading was similar to Junes. Not sure what to make of her. Maybe she has a gift. But for ony 30 euro she was good value.

Went to Sean in Clonee and wasnt impressed at all. Cards werent right and his mediumship was all over the place. Doubt he has any gift at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DINA2010

I went to see Louise king, she was very vague and not accurate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Evenflow1

Just had a quick look at this forum out of curiosity more than anything, Its the first time I've ventured outside the musicians forum to be honest but I'm shocked to find that people still actualy believe in this stuff, I'm genuinely shocked, r u guys serious or is this some form of Ricky Gervais type comedy that appears serious at first glance but is actualy a total piss-take?? I guessing that you guys are probably adults right?? If this is serious and you are adults then I'm even more confused, the reason that guys predictions about the future were not accurate is coz....(well I would have thought this was common knowledge but??) people can't see into the future?!!! Right???

Advertisement