Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart broadband outage

Options
  • 04-10-2010 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

All...

Smart had an outage in the Letterkenny area last night. Anyone know if it is back yet? At work here now and need to do a bit when I get home

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

not yet according to 3 of my mates who are now struggling to deal with RL

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭mistermouse

Mine was down last night and up again today. All this is a week Wimax and Eircom are at my door touting for business.

Anyone used wimax yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

Mine is up about an hour or so, went before 8 last night, so had to say goodbye to the old sky movies on the xbox :(

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭nmg_ire

Yeah mine was of as well last night, but back on today. This has happened a few times in the last few weeks i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Mine was down last night and up again today. All this is a week Wimax and Eircom are at my door touting for business.

Anyone used wimax yet?

Been trying to since June! feckers said i'd be online in July, the August, then end of September and now "This week" although they did send me activation code by text so should def be this week...

• Advertisement
Advertisement