Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinchilla breeder in Dublin

• 04-10-2010 12:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Does anyone have information/contact numbers regarding Chinchilla breeders in Dublin?
    Cheers,
    Ed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 laurat

hey
    yeh i breed them
    still looking for one?
    laura

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭supposedly

Hi Laura,

I saw that you said you breed chinchillas? Would you mind helping me with a few questions please? I've had a breeding pair for about 18 months now and they just had their second litter. They had twins, a girl and a boy, I think. I barely got through the last lot with my sanity intact, managed to get them a lovely home and now we have two more. Do you know if there are any reliable vets for neutering? How traumatic would it be to split up the bonded pair? How easy/ hard do you find it to find good homes? I hope you don't mind this interrogation!

Many thanks
    Dee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,518 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

There's a great Vet in Bray, who deals with small and exotic animals. Our little lady was there recently. She's been on Animal Hospital and all and is highly recognised apparently.
    Barbie something or other, a quick google should find it.

Dunno anything about breeding though (its something we want to avoid :D)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

There's a great Vet in Bray, who deals with small and exotic animals. Our little lady was there recently. She's been on Animal Hospital and all and is highly recognised apparently.
    Barbie something or other, a quick google should find it.

Dunno anything about breeding though (its something we want to avoid :D)

She was recommend to me for rabbits. Don't knon her second name either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭SophieSakura

Bairbre O' Malley I think :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Zannle

Have you sending them away for a home?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Zannle

Are*

Advertisement