If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

46PFL9704H MASSIVE REDUCTION to CLEAR!!!

Options
  • 04-10-2010 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Ladies and Gents

We have reduced our remaining Ex-demo EISA Award Winning Philips 46PFL9704H Local Dimming LED Back lit LCD TV's to clear.

These TV's were €2699.99 but you can have one now for only €1599.99
    Thats a very healthy saving of €1100 - just think of all the extras you could add to it with that saving!

46PFL9704H_12-IMS-global?wid=430&hei=430&$jpglarge$
    It's a good looker isnt it - the TV that is.....

This TV was the all singing and dancing range topper for the last half of 2009/early 2010 and featured:
    Local Dimming LED Pro Backlighting
    5,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio
    200Hz Refresh Rate
    1ms Response time
    Perfect Pixel HD Image Processing Engine
    Wireless Net TV
    Plenty of inputs as you'll see from the spec's

Have a look here for the full spec
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/46pfl9704h_12_pss_eng.pdf

If you would like to scoop up a piece of TV heaven give me a shout.
    They are on display and i'll happily demo it for you.

Cheers folks
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

Does that mean my 9705 is nearly in?? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Soarer

The 46PFL9705H are due w/c 11th Oct (thats the latest that I've been told - hopefully it wont slip back ......:o)

will post up and contact everyone when they arrive.

in the meantime if you'd fancy a 46PFL9704H for a beadroom let me know!

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.