Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to contact students within a particular module?

Options
  • 04-10-2010 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm wondering how to contact all students within a particular module in UCD? I'm a final year student and I'd like to advertise grinds to 2nd years. Is there some function in UCD's email system or Blackboard that would allow me to do this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

The SU Grinds file is what you want, talk to them

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Blacey

+1 for the grinds file, plus you could also put up flyers in the relevant deparments/schools

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Grinds File is the way. It would be difficult to get legitimate access to the email addresses. You'd have ethics and all sorts of hoops to jump through, much like anybody doing research would have to do in order to get the email addresses. The Blackboard thing is only for people to contact their own classmates or for lecturers to send emails to the whole class.

Advertisement