Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAVE YOU WORKED FOR COBRA?

Options
  • 04-10-2010 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi there,

I am currently writing an article on the multi level marketing firm, the Cobra Group.

This company has had some bad press in relation to its rates of pay and many leave the company feeling disgruntled.

I would like to hear from anyone who has worked for this group or one of its affiliated businesses and how they found it, good or bad.

This would be in the strictest of confidence and if you would like the post directly onto the thread or PM me that would be super.

I'm new to boards.ie so if you think there is a better place for this thread, please let me know.

Thanks Ed109

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Ed109 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am currently writing an article on the multi level marketing firm, the Cobra Group.

This company has had some bad press in relation to its rates of pay and many leave the company feeling disgruntled.

I would like to hear from anyone who has worked for this group or one of its affiliated businesses and how they found it, good or bad.

This would be in the strictest of confidence and if you would like the post directly onto the thread or PM me that would be super.

I'm new to boards.ie so if you think there is a better place for this thread, please let me know.

Thanks Ed109
    I went for an "observation day" a few years ago, one summer when I had no work. Luckily I got a decent summer job a few days later.

It was with one of their affiliates in Waterford City. The "observation day" took place in KK. Biggest waste of 10 hours in my life to be honest.

You have to feel sorry for the lads working for them. they seem brainwashed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ed109

looder wrote: »
    I went for an "observation day" a few years ago, one summer when I had no work. Luckily I got a decent summer job a few days later.

It was with one of their affiliates in Waterford City. The "observation day" took place in KK. Biggest waste of 10 hours in my life to be honest.

You have to feel sorry for the lads working for them. they seem brainwashed.

Thanks for replying Looder. I worked for a short period of time for Cobra. Nice to see one of us had the common sense not to work for them! If you know anyone who has worked for a period of time for them I'd love to hear from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Ed109 wrote: »
    Thanks for replying Looder. I worked for a short period of time for Cobra. Nice to see one of us had the common sense not to work for them! If you know anyone who has worked for a period of time for them I'd love to hear from them.
    Sorry Ed, can't help you with anyone else who worked for them.

I'd love to read the finished article on them though. Shower of chancers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Clearpreso

Work and Jobs forum would be best for you I think. If think I remember reading some stuff about them there.

Advertisement