Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rewind Gaming/Bits 10% Discount For Boardsies

Options
  • 04-10-2010 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks

Tim from Rewind Bits & Rewind Gaming has kindly offered me a 10% discount code to offer to fellow Boards.ie users.

I've recently used Rewind Bits to buy two Sega Game Gear capacitor kits, and found the products had a great attention to detail. All the capacitors were laid out & labelled, and even came with a colour installation manual & excerpts from their forum that had user input. I was quite impressed to say the least, so hopefully we can avail of this discount, I know I will!

The code will have unlimited use per customer, and the usual exceptions apply (It won't apply to postage, & can't be used with any other promotion or sales price). There seems to be a nice little supply of hard to get bits, & repair kits. Rewind Gaming also has games/consoles aimed at Retro collectors, & the prices seem quite competetive.

Anyhow, please PM me for the code, as we've chosen to keep it out of the public domain to be fair to Tim. And please do not post the code elsewhere or share it with those who arn't registered here...or you'll have me to answer to :D

16le5pi.jpg

Advertisement