Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrugated plastic roofing?

• 04-10-2010 2:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm looking for corrugated roofing like the below, but having trouble finding suppliers, I've seen it in B&Q, but I was hoping to get a few prices for comparison before just buying from them, can anyone recommend a stockist near Dublin/Kildare?

PVC-roofing.jpg
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Gusclad in Balyfarnon in Roscommon should be able to help you out there, they'll deliver it for you too. Google them and you can find them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Thanks for that one, can't seem to see plastic roofing on their website though?all metal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

The stuff I got off them last was .5 Galv with a polyester finish of Juniper green on top of it. Its a roof for life, and you can also get it in non drip, so there's no condensation build up inside and no need for felt or chicken wire.

They do both corrugated and box profile and can make up any shape of flashing that you need.

Give them a call and see if they do plastic.

personally, I think that the coated galv would be much better and stronger than plastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

i know not in your area but i got some last year from our local co op 4home but it was around 25 euro a sheet

Advertisement