Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Past Exam Papers for 2nd yr Engineering

• 04-10-2010 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi All,

I searched for past exam papers on the UL website but all I found were Maths and Mechanics of Solids 1 papers, Thermodynamics and Intro to Biomedical Engineering past exams are misssing,

Would any past students have past exam papers for Thermodynamics and Intro to Biomedical Engineering that they could send me?

Thanks,

Des

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭brophya2007

DesQ2 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I searched for past exam papers on the UL website but all I found were Maths and Mechanics of Solids 1 papers, Thermodynamics and Intro to Biomedical Engineering past exams are misssing,

Would any past students have past exam papers for Thermodynamics and Intro to Biomedical Engineering that they could send me?

Thanks,

Des

Des,

Thermo in the usual place > Current Students > Old Exam Papers > Sping Exams > ME4523

Andrew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

I know this is an old thread I'm bumping, but would either of you have papers from pre-2009 Thermodynamics 1? 2011 to 2009 are all that's available to us at the moment. There's no older ones on Sulis or Sharepoint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

As far as I know there wasn't any pre 2009 Thermo papers. Which was a pain, but I think it only became the current module in 09.

Advertisement