Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have an issue with a mod....

Options
  • 04-10-2010 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭

whats the best way of resolving it?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

thebullkf wrote: »
    whats the best way of resolving it?

i believe the mod in question has tried to bully me by threatenong to ban me if i respond to aposter asking them not to criticise but rather to contribute.

I've rteported two of this mods posts but have received no feedback.

i knoew i might not be everyone's cup of tea but i feel free speech and the ability to defend oneself on boards is a basic right, no?

here's the thread in question.....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=68332498&utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=notify#post68332498

There is a dispute resolution forum in the helpdesk, you should go there first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Hi

You should post here for a dispute resolution

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

sound can youdelete your quote please, i'm oputting it up there.

thanks again.

thanks therecliner

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

There is a dispute resolution forum in the helpdesk, you should go there first.

In fact, the first thing to do is to PM the mod and wait for a response, but it's too late for that now. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

There is no free speech on boards so dont go down that road.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Khannie has it right. step 1 be civilised and try to talk it over before reaching for the boxing gloves.

In any case, its not an issue with an infraction or a ban so I've moved it to the helpdesk.

Khannie wrote: »
    In fact, the first thing to do is to PM the mod and wait for a response, but it's too late for that now. ;)

I did PM you.:P

you didn't Pm me.

rather you admonished me on thread.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Edit: never mind, it's in Help Desk now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

for the record, user did PM mod and the mod replied by PM.

closing this thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement