Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

news website using shopify.com

Options
  • 04-10-2010 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, just looking for a bit of info...

If I set up a site using shopify, add all my logos, themes and product shots etc, what do I then need to do to make sure the site ranks well in Google?

i.e if its a kids t-shirt store, if people google ''kids t-shirts'' how do I make sure google will bring up my site on the 1st page of results?

next question is regarding paypal. Once the customer places a product in the shopping cart and proceeds to check out, they will be then brought to the paypal site. I want to include my logo on the paypal page, which so far I have managed to do, but paypal states that if I do not upload the logo from a 'secure'(https) site it may case issues.

Now, I used photobucket which isn't secure, so how do I go about uploading my logo on a secure site so I can then add to the paypal check out page with no security issues?

many thanks for reading.

Advertisement