Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

900 MS Points

• 04-10-2010 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭

Can any recommend something good I could download on XBL with 900 points?

Bought 2100 for GTA: SA and now I've 900 just sitting there..:P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Splosion Man from last year's Summer of Arcade is 800 points if I remember correctly. Great game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

checkout the deal of the week, i forget what game it was but it was 800 points!

sonic is up there and old street fighters!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

All the Fallout 3 addons are half price again this week. For a change:rolleyes:.

The 5 of them are 400 a piece instead of the usual 800.

If you have it you can get the two best of the lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

-=al=- wrote: »
    checkout the deal of the week, i forget what game it was but it was 800 points!

sonic is up there and old street fighters!

It was toy soldiers last week
    All the Fallout 3 addons are half price again this week. For a change:rolleyes:.

The 5 of them are 400 a piece instead of the usual 800.

If you have it you can get the two best of the lot.

I'm not seeing that, it's half price map packs for MW2 on my dashboard as deal of the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

zero19 wrote: »
    I'm not seeing that, it's half price map packs for MW2 on my dashboard as deal of the week

I read it here that both the MW2 and Fallout addons were DotW this week.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-6521-This-Week-on-Xbox-Live-%5BXBLA-and-DotW%5D.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

baz2009 wrote: »

What? What? Whaaaaat??
    GTA: SA? Meaning GTA: San Andreas, right? Is that available Live? If so, how on earth did this one slip under my radar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

GTA SA is an emulated Xbox Original game, it's not an arcade game with achievements or anything. Just to clarify, but yes it is available under games on demand.

OP I second the Sonic Adventure suggestion, 800MSP for imo an excellent game. And if it sells enough they'll release the second one which was probably my favourite game on the gamecube. :)

All the sega Mega Drive classic sonics are also available for 400MSP each. Some good memories and fun achievements.

Also the new addons for both Left 4 Deads are out today for 560MSP each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

GTA SA is an emulated Xbox Original game, it's not an arcade game with achievements or anything. Just to clarify, but yes it is available under games on demand.

Ah, I see. Might have to check it out none the less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

I got toy soldiers last week - its fairly diverting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

i'm waiting for the arrival of crazy taxi to the arcade to spend the last few points i have. super addictive game on the dreamcast, will be made even better with a more comfy controller - no official date of release those as far as i can tell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭eezarthegreat

baz2009 wrote: »
    Can any recommend something good I could download on XBL with 900 points?

Wait till next week - Mass Effect 2 DLC is on sale ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Wait till next week - Mass Effect 2 DLC is on sale ;)

All of it? Including Lair of the Shadow Broker?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭ga2k10

you could get a few good add-ons for the games you already have

Advertisement