Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOST Cat in Skerries

Options
  • 04-10-2010 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

Posting this for a friend.

Black, long haired cat missing in Skerries area since last weekend (25th Sept). Have looked all around immediate area, knocking on doors and checking sheds, no luck. He went missing around the Mourne View/Kellys Bay area (he has been known to wander as far as the chickens on the Selskar Road).

Pics:

Image005.jpg

Image037.jpg

Neutered male, named Blanket, as said is a black, long haired cat. (Not jet black, has a reddish/brownish tinge to his fur, and has a greyish tinge to his belly). No collar unfortunately.

If anyone has seen him or finds him please PM me ASAP.

Thanks.

(Also posted in the Lost and Found thread in Animals and Pets Issues Forum.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Sparkles78

not sure if its the same cat but i seen one very similar to this little guy today in a front garden in mourne view, didnt think much of it as the house beside it has quite a few cats so dont know if it was one of theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Sparkles78 wrote: »
    not sure if its the same cat but i seen one very similar to this little guy today in a front garden in mourne view, didnt think much of it as the house beside it has quite a few cats so dont know if it was one of theirs.

Whereabouts in Mourne View did you see it? Was it the bottom of Mourne View near the sea or the top of Mourne View near the train tracks? The reason I ask is because the person looking for the cat actually lives near a person with lots of cats.

Thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Sparkles78

p.m. sent

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Fair play to you for registering for that. :) Very decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Khannie wrote: »
    Fair play to you for registering for that. :) Very decent.

Indeed, thanks a lot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement