Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Dempsey Young

Options
  • 04-10-2010 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

I have about 25-30 Jack Dempsey young that I am looking to sell, but as this is the first time I've successfully bred them, I am unsure as to whom or where I can Sell them. They are about 1"-1.5" in size and roughly 6 months old. I've attached a picture with this post.
    Any information or help would be greatly apprectiated.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭treatyman

Would your local fish shop take them..? I know my local one in Waterford always takes in my shop, gives me credit or exchange for other fish.. By the way it's not a mainstream petshop, The likes of PetMania won't take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

http://irishfishforum.com/

you are sure to find someone on that forum. I'd take some if I had a bigger tank. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nevets80

Thank you both for your help and information. I will have a look on that forum and see if there are any takers and I'll also ask the local petshops if the're willing to take any.

Advertisement