Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Artist needing skin to hone skills! Dublin City Centre.

Options
  • 04-10-2010 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭

We were asked by a member who is learning the trade to post this up for him.
    If you're interested, feel free to contact Pauleeeeeeee here
    Hey everyone.
    I'm currently looking for people who are willing to "donate" some flesh to help me build up my skills and portfolio in relation to tattooing.

I'll be charging people the low low price of €0 for these tattoos. (Although if you want to throw me some cash afterwards because I of how hungry I look and because did such a wonderful job then I might graciously accept such and offer haha).

Oh, the tattooing will also be done in the clean and well known environment of Colour Works tattoo studio in Temple bar.

To give people an idea of where I am artistically here's some pictures of paintings I've done in traditonal media and digitally. Also, some practice tattoos I've done on pigskin.

26295_1181508752878_1682976149_3524.jpg

bloodbath.jpg

tat.jpg

dude.jpg

hero_peak.jpg

face_tattoo.jpg

grimey.jpg

Obviously I won't be taking on anything as complex as the images above just yet because I've got to learn to walk before I can crawl and all that jazz.

So if anyone has any tattoos they'd like done that aren't huge or very complex and would be happy for me to have a go at them then please let me know and I'll see what I can do :)

Thanks in advance!
    -Paul

Those last two pics are tattoos that he has done on pigskins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Another update from Paul:
    I'd just like to thank everyone who has gotten in contact with me so far. I really appreciate it and it will only help me get to where I want to be a a tattoo artist faster!

Unfortunately I've had so many people contact me that I won't be able to take on any more free tattoos. I am willing to only charge half the average city centre rate for tattoos for anyone else who contacts me for the next while which I still feel is a pretty decent deal :)

I'll make sure to post pics of tattoos I've done for people here on boards over the next while so everyone cab see my progress.

Thanks again :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement