Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free post-grad course for unemployed in Dunhill

• 04-10-2010 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

National College of Ireland is running a Post Graduate Certificate in Web Technologies in Dunhill and the good news is that it is free to unemployed applicants under the Labour market Activation Fund.

Labour Market Activation (LMA) is a government run back to education programme designed to help improve the skills, qualifications and employability of the unemployed and those made redundant.

Eligible participants can enrol on one of a number of part-time courses without having to pay course fees and while keeping their Jobseekers Allowance / Benefit payments.

There are still places available and the course may not go ahead if they do not get sufficient numbers so take a look at the following link to see if your eligible etc.

http://www.ncirl.ie/Programmes_Courses/Part-time-Courses/Certificate-in-Web-Technologies-WEBTECHDS1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Woodgate

Hi,

Thanks for posting that, do you know is it a part-time or full-time course?

Also who do I contact about it?

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭RockPaper

Woodgate wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks for posting that, do you know is it a part-time or full-time course?

Also who do I contact about it?

Many thanks

It's part-time, Monday and Wednesday 6.30pm-10.00pm and some Saturdays, read the link from NCI to see if your eligible and you can mail them or ring them and ask for Kate Lacey-that's who I've been talking to.

Advertisement