Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to start plan?

Options
  • 04-10-2010 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Im in my final year of my degree course and i am planning on taking a masters in law, there is a few im interested in either NUIG or Dublin there is also a course in university of leiden in the Netherlands but becoz of my financial situation i wont be able to fund it....

where do you start with applications for courses and is there grants available or any financial support?

any info would be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Rabeile31 wrote: »
    Im in my final year of my degree course and i am planning on taking a masters in law, there is a few im interested in either NUIG or Dublin there is also a course in university of leiden in the Netherlands but becoz of my financial situation i wont be able to fund it....

It's probably cheaper to do it in Leiden, also Holland is a nice country and the people are generally very friendly. It's also pretty cheap to do it in Northern Ireland (QUB, UU etc...) plus you'd be still on the "island of Ireland" so if you got a local authority grant, you'd still receive it.
    where do you start with applications for courses and is there grants available or any financial support?

PAC is your first port of call (except UCD) for applications. There are no grants available (anywhere) for taught courses. If you were on a local authority maintenance grant you'll get most of your fees covered and living expenses (depending on income etc...).
    any info would be great thanks

Hope that helps.

Advertisement