Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile browser stats?

Options
  • 04-10-2010 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi all

What im looking for is a way to asess the number of people visiting websites using mobile browser.

Is there such a tool out there?

Something similar to the free traffic stat websites.

Regards
    Peter

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Moved to Web Development .
    The people here may be better able to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 wapnote

fishy21 wrote: »
    Hi all

What im looking for is a way to asess the number of people visiting websites using mobile browser.

Regards
    Peter

If you own the websites you can get this information using Google Analytics:

http://www.google.com/analytics/

Add your site to it and then in a day or two you can start seeing traffic stats on the Visitors > Mobile > Mobile Devices section.

Also Google Webmaster Tools can tell you the amount of people who found your site using Google on a mobile phone:

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=en

Add your site to it, then go to

Your site on the web > Search queries

On the dropdown on the top left you can select 'Mobile' or 'Mobile (Smartphone)'to see the number of impressions and clicks on your site from Google mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭fishy21

thanks alot. sorry i should have explained better. i need these stats of websites not belong to me.

There are plenty of sites out there to get normal traffic but i just need the mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I don't want this bouncing from forum to forum but I think this is really an Internet Marketing question. Moved from development.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I'd recommend: http://mobiforge.com/ as a starting point.

AdMob and a few of the other companies publish stats as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 waynefrancis

fishy21 wrote: »
    Hi all

Regards
    Peter

Are you using a wordpress blog,if you are,I have encountered one plugin who done that job bu couldn't remember what plugin is it.But if I will remember will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭fishy21

still cant find anything on this.

Just to make it clear, im am looking for something like www.websiteoutlook.com but that shows the amount of mobile device visits.

Any help is appreciated.

Advertisement