Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nat open for xbox live help!

• 04-10-2010 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Ok so i can't play some of my mates on live because my nat s set to moderate.How do i set it to open.I have a voyager 2110.Now I want the simplest way posible because I am in no way a computer whiz:D
    Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

There's a sticky at the top of the first page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Did you get it sorted out?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭seanob43

Nope:( any help from people with the voyager 2110 and have done this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

seanob43 wrote: »

Ok, so what have you done to correct this problem so far? I assume you've already assigned your xbox with a fixed IP address and opened the correct ports in your router, as stated in the stickied thread at the top of the forum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

seanob43 wrote: »

I have that exact router so check out the sticky at the top and follow the steps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement