Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Leaderboard!!

Options
  • 04-10-2010 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭

Anyone else notice the guy on top of the leaderboard?

He has a 67 win streak with an average opponent level of 1.0.
    The second guy has an average opponent level of 2.5.

That to me is a joke, people breaking their Bóllocks doing it the right way against similar skilled opponents whilst the guys at the top just search for people on skill level 1 etc :mad::mad:

Rant/.

Comments

Ireland or the world?.... the guy who was just ahead of me in Ireland was a similar player, AOL of like 2.0 or something.

Actually i'm looking at it now, i don't think they even beat lads who are level 1 tbh

If you look at their flags they have weird countries. Was reading on the FIFA forum recently that there's a glitch referred to as the ''flag glitch'', apparently it's been there for THREE years, you go to EA and change your country to somewhere obscure and you get like 200 for a win and 100 for a loss as the servers think your a L1 playing a REALLY high ranked player.

It was mentioned how you could spot it in 10, it was when you saw a tiny flag off colours you didn't recognise, i spotted that a lot last year but taught nothing off it, also thinking back i remember after beating people seeing they got points after, never taught too much of it though.

It is possible that these lads targeted really bad players to add to the flag glitch, but it says average of 1.0 on the button so maybe its just the flag glitch and a false record, playing 10 a few weeks ago i saw people in the lobbies who were apparently on 40-50 game win streaks and when i checked their profiles they had losses, maybe the flag glitch messes up the record too.

EDIT: Boosters are worse tbh, one thing gaining undeserved points but people who just boost their account and don't actually play are worse, one lad here near the top has a 107 game win streak..... had a record of 1 win, 4 losses before that, a quick look at his account shows 20 wins against the same account, it's getting more complex then 09/10 the games contain different scores bar 3-0's......

Advertisement