Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kim Eng - Presence Through Movement Workshop ticket available

• 04-10-2010 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

It's on Sunday, October 17th in the Stillorgan Park Hotel @ 10am. Details available here: http://www.eckharttolle.com/home/events/

I can't make it unfortunately, but if anyone would like my ticket - I've arranged with the organizers to provide them the name of whoever will be going in my place.

Early Christmas for somebody ;)

Ten

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Are you charging for the ticket or giving it away?

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

Oryx wrote: »
    Are you charging for the ticket or giving it away?

I'm giving it away, Oryx.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭oil painting

Hi is the tic still available by any chance, i would love to go xoxo

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

It was on last Sunday, from what the op says.

That's right, it's over.

• Advertisement

Oh i wasnt fully with it there, I went to Eckhart Last night and presumed it was this sunday, Eckhart was great, she looks lovely too.

Oh i wasnt fully with it there, I went to Eckhart Last night and presumed it was this sunday, Eckhart was great, she looks lovely too.

I was at Eckhart too :) It was great wasn't it? Oh well. I heard they were here last year too so maybe next year.

Oh i just started a thread about it! Dyin to hear what others thought.

Advertisement