Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New E.P.A. Code of pratice On-Site Wastewater

Options
  • 04-10-2010 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I've just compleated the theory part of the FAS training for Site Suitability Assessments for On-Site Wastewater Management as per the new E.P.A. Code of Practice. To complete the training candites must submit 2 actual site assessments for examination. I need to get 2 suitable sites before the deadline for submissions expires in early Jan 2011. Has anybody got any sugestions, no fee involved just need to get cracking on the submissions :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭moan 77

I'm in South Kilkenny and i have a site if thats any good to ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 AxiomC

Yea I'm interested all right, give me a buzz on <SNIP> or text me with your number and I give you a ring for a chat! :pac:

Mod edit: Not a good idea to post your number on a public forum. Do this by PM please.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Supertech

Try ringing some of the panel members in your locality and see if they will alow you to carry out a test on a site that they are assessing for planning permission.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

The problem is for most LAs you need to be on their panel to submit the report for planning.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,357 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Surely its just a matter of getting any suitable bit of land and digging a trial hole. BTW, in mayo there is no panel.

• Advertisement

Thanks I'll give that a try if I have no success with this route

At this moment in time I would not be submitting the site assessment for a formal planning application, yet it would be suitable for submission if it passes muster after the examination process.

Exactly its the suitable land I seek, the exercise would also be of value to the land owner clarifing the site potential for developement

Advertisement