Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

British Shorthair (British Blue) Breeders

Options
  • 04-10-2010 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

I've been looking around, but don't seem to have come up with much so far.

Does anyone know where I might find a reputable breeder in the south (i.e. Cork, Kerry, Waterford, Tipperary)

TIA:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

There's a cat show on in Dublin on the 17th October, you could try going along and asking around, good chance to meet with some breeders and find out who may have litters planned.
    DATE:
    Sunday the 17th October 2010

VENUE:
    Knocklyon Community Centre
    Idrone Road (off Knocklyon Road, behind Superquinn Knocklyon),
    Dublin 16

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

I can personally recommend this breeder in Roscrea
    http://www.reyesdeselva.com/en.php
    We bought our Maine Coon kitty came from Kinga.
    Before we bought the kitten we were welcome to visit the lady and see the kittens/cats before hand.They are cat crazy and had some adorable British shorthairs when we were there last year.
    Her kittens are extremely sociable. She is certainly worth checking out if it's a British Shothair you want. You may have to wait a while for a blue one,
    though I think there are a few kittens available at the moment according to her website.

Advertisement