Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childhood comic

Options
  • 04-10-2010 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

I'm trying to remember the name of a comic from my childhood. All i can remember about it is that there was these red blub shaped ailens (i think) that used to get on peoples faces and suck the life from them.

Any ideas guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

dan dare? were they eventually killed buy someone having the cold which they had no immunity to?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Anthonyk2010

Bob Z wrote: »
    dan dare? were they eventually killed buy someone having the cold which they had no immunity to?

Can't remember bob z. All I know is it's been driving me mad for years. First I thought it was mask, but when I googled it I was wrong. Think it s a one word title.

Think it was about a the military fighting these red blubs and tge only image I have Is one of these things on a guys face sucking the life from them.

Advertisement