Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney sweep near Dungarvan

Options
  • 04-10-2010 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend a good chimney sweep near Dungarvan?

I'm thinking about putting in a stove, which will require the chimney to be cleaned from the top down. My problem is that the chimney sticks up about 8 feet above the roof, and the pitch of the roof is steep, so getting up there to clean it will be tricky.

I want to ask the advice of a chimney sweep re whether it will be feasible to clean it from the top down, and whether it's likely to be expensive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Can anybody recommend a good chimney sweep near Dungarvan?

I'm thinking about putting in a stove, which will require the chimney to be cleaned from the top down. My problem is that the chimney sticks up about 8 feet above the roof, and the pitch of the roof is steep, so getting up there to clean it will be tricky.

I want to ask the advice of a chimney sweep re whether it will be feasible to clean it from the top down, and whether it's likely to be expensive.

I can get the details of someone who's very good who can fit and clean them. He gave us advise before we got our stove and he's very reasonable. He will not rip you off and he knows what he's doing. I'll pass on the details when I get them from my husband tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 mande01

Hi could you send me on his details as well?

Thanks,Derry

Advertisement