If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STR-DH810

Options
  • 04-10-2010 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Do You have AV receiver Sony STR-DH810 and is it possible to deliver it to Dublin? ? What the price would be in total?

Thank You for Your ansver in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Zy.

The Sony is unfortunately one that is not readily available and therefore is one that we don't ship.

The stock availability is never great on these so we have to reserve them for in-store customers.

We can offer the Denon AVR1311 at £269.95 which is also HD audio, 3D ready and in my opinion a much more musical receiver than the Sony so much better for music also.

Alternatively if it is a 7.1 receiver that you are looking at, we also keep the Onkyo TXSR508 which is £279.95.

I have both of these in stock. Delivery would be £11.99 and you could have it by Friday.

Alternatively, I can order in a Sony for you but it would have to be collected from Belfast.

I hope this helps, but if you need anything else or would like to order anything, please let me know.

Regards

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 4 zy

Hi Dave,

I am interested in Denon AVR-1611 receiver, what the price in euros? What payment do you accept? Is it ok to do the payment by laser card? And another thing i am interested is a subwoofer. I want good one but low price :)

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Zy.

At the moment the
    Denon AVR1611 is priced at £349.95 / 419.99 Euro. (In Stock)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=1061&Results=true&keys=denon

We can not take payment via Laser card for Mail Order transactions unfortunately :( It would need to be Visa or Mastercard.

Our best deal on a Sub Woofer currently would be the Monitor Audio BRW10 priced at £199.95 (Limited Supply and Colour)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=617&Results=true&keys=brw10

If this price range is too high let me know and I'll see what else I can get my hands on :D

Hi,

The price is too high.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Zy.

Is it more than you wanted to spend or have you seen it cheaper as we always offer the pricebeat ?

In my opinion, the receiver is excellent and it's much better value for money than the Sony.

The sub is one that is heavily discounted but we do have subs that would be priced less than the Monitor Audio.

Regards

Dave

• Advertisement

Hi,

What payment do you accept? I do not have credit cards. You accept PAYPAL?

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.