Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when are recheck results due?

• 04-10-2010 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭

got my geog paper rechecked, just wondering when are the results due back? are they sent directly to us or do they go to the school? thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Some time through October is all I know. Your second qs has been asked before but no one seems to know the answer. Hopefully its to our house!!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

They should all be back by the 15th by the latest, I was told to expect it this week. Too late to start college now though I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

deadly thanks! ah ive already started college the start of last month just got it checked because I know I did better, was marked awfully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Repeat2011

the appeals process isn't fair, we shouldn't have to wait this long!!!! :mad: are all appeals sent out on the same day or do we have to wait longer for certain subjects?!!

Advertisement