Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mavic address in europe

• 04-10-2010 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi All ,

I have a pair of mavic ksyrium sl . On the Sean Kelly this year I broke a spoke in the back wheel . Brought the wheel to my lbs they replaced the spoke but it wasn't the same size spoke as the original one . I noticed there is a slight hop in the wheel now the mechanic at the lbs says it can't be fixed .

So i'm left with the option of sending the wheel to mavic and see what they think ,has anyone done this before and does anyone have an address for Mavic . Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

I believe DMC sports in Swords have the Irish agency. Owned by Pat Mc Quaid's son, apparently! Details on their website dmcsports.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

ckeego wrote: »
    I believe DMC sports in Swords have the Irish agency. Owned by Pat Mc Quaid's son, apparently! Details on their website dmcsports.ie

Most hops can be fixed, just takes a bit of time and patience and it diesn't help if you have a wrong length spoke in the wheel either. Try another bike shop that sells Mavic wheels and see if they can sort the wheel out for you. The cyclesuperstore in Tallaght seem to hold a reasonable stock of Mavic products.

As above go through the distributor if/when returning products. Most companies don't want to deal with customers directly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭paddymacsporran

This should help you, the UK service centre will know what to do -

http://www.bikebiz.com/news/29458/Mavic-to-go-direct-to-retail

Advertisement