Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental plan!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Wotsername

Let's go jump on Fat Tony's bed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Wotsername wrote: »
    Now there's a Machiavellian Countenance.

(Homer listens to the wrong Learn while you sleep tape)

Oh, a sextet of ale!

Lisa, The important thing is that your mother represses what happened, Keeps it deep down inside her, so she never bothers us again.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭FarmerBrowne

Burns: "Memorandum to Mrs. Bouvier, re: Delineation of Romantic Intentions" -- pfft, too sappy. Smithers, come over here and help me write a mash note to my girlfriend.

Smithers: [rolls eyes] Fine. "Darling one, read my words and hear my heart speak of a love soft and undying: a love that will be with you always. Sincerely," yatta, yatta, yatta.

Burns: That's marvelous! How did you think of that so fast?

Smithers: I [sobs] sent it to you on your birthday! [cries] Excuse me, I have something in my eye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Oh lisa that's a load of rich creamery butter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

[Meeting Aliens] Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭Sunglasses Ron

Abe's dad: "See that, son? That's where we're going to live. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday."

Grampa
    : "Later that day, we set sail for America."

I love the way that to go along with Abe's vagueness about exactly which country was the old country his dads accent seems to veer from Irish to Scottish and back as he speaks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Hans Moleman: Help me, some bullies threw my shoes over a telephone wire... With me in them!

[Meeting Aliens] Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!

How to cook for forty humans...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

*mickey rourke replaces milhouse and stomps feet in satisfied rhythmic fashion*

Jimminy jillickers, jimminy jillickers, jimminy jillickers, jimminy jillickers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

*mickey rourke replaces milhouse and stomps feet in satisfied rhythmic fashion*

Jimminy jillickers, jimminy jillickers, jimminy jillickers, jimminy jillickers
    Mickey Rooney.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,613 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins.

Homer Simpson, Smiling Politely.

I want to shake off the dust of this one horse-town. I wanna explore the world. I wanna watch TV in a different time zone. I wanna visit strange, exotic malls.
    I'm sick of eating Hoagies. I want a grinder, a Sub, a foot long Hero.
    I want to LIVE, Marge. Won't ya let me live. Wont you please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Mickey Rooney.

Bah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Lisa: Well, if Freddy Quimby didn't do it, I'm sure he'll be found innocent by a fair and impartial jury!

Cut to Homer opening a letter; Bart and Lisa sit in the background

Homer: Aw, jury duty? I'll see that Quimby kid HANG for this!

Hans Moleman: The eating of an orange is a lot like a good marriage...

Granpa: JUST EAT THE DAMN ORANGES!!!

Homer: No! I've only seen this movie twice before and I've seen you every night for the last eleven ye-ahaiaiaia... What I meant to say is, we'll snuggle tomorrow night, sweetie. I promise.

a month later; Marge lies like a seductress on the bed. Homer struggles in, his gut straining the buttons on his trousers

Homer: oooooooooohhhhh, Ranch-iladas!

Homer immediately falls asleep, a frustrated Marge groans and lies on her side; the button on Homer's pants bursts and flies off

Homer has lost Maggie and is trying to think up an excuse to tell Marge

Homer: You know, Marge. Maggie was very young, it's not like we got so attached to her... No!!! Marge! Isn't life funny? One day they're babies, the next thing you know, they're off on their own!... ohhhhh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭OntheStrings

Marge: Thank you doctor, whenever the wind whistles through the leaves I'll think, Lowenstein. Lowenstein..

Doctor: My name is Zweig.

Marge: Lowenstein...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

They'll play what I tell them to play..

for I am the mayor of Albuquerque! :mad:

Probably overused on this thread.. but meh. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

"No-one's gay for Moleman..."

Marge, it's 3 a.m.! Shouldn't you be baking?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,132 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Homer: Shut up you stupid nerds he's trying to save you money on long distance.

• Advertisement

Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.

Lionel Hutz: Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace 'accidentally' with 'repeatedly' and replace 'dog' with 'son.'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

Lionel Hutz: Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace 'accidentally' with 'repeatedly' and replace 'dog' with 'son.'

'We've really got to stop hiring him..'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

As of this moment, Lionel Hutz no longer exists. Say hello to Miguel Sanchez!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

"Lionel Hutz, aka Miguel Sanchez, aka Dr. Nguyen van Thuoc, was paid $8 for his 32 hours of babysitting. He was glad to get it."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Quiet! I can't hear the eggs!

You put the beer in the coconut and throw the can away.

Sideshow Bob on the phone from prison.

"I am currently incarcerated, Imprisoned for a crime i didn't even commit. Attempted Murder, Now honestly, Did they ever give anyone the Nobel Prize for Attempted Chemistry?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

Dr nick outside burning office:

"Inflammable means flammable, what a country!"

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Fishyfreak

Hutz: All right gentleman. I will take your case. But I will require a thousand dollar retainer.
    Bart: A thousand dollars. But your ad says "no money down".
    Hutz: Oh, they got this all screwed up. I]corrects ad with felt-marker[/I
    Bart: So you don't work on a contingency basis?
    Hutz: No, money down. Oops, I shouldn't have the Bar Association logo here either. I]Hutz eats ad[/I

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GIp4_ZuxTSY/UMQ-V5b8eBI/AAAAAAAAAsk/TJwvrYsBQnc/s1600/contingency.png

• Advertisement

...and that's how much money college will cost for Maggie.

Advertisement