Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental plan!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Kent Brockman: And the fluffy kitten played with that ball of string all through the night. On a lighter note, a Kwik-E-Mart clerk was brutally murdered last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Moe: The "garage"? Hey fellas, the "garage"! Well, ooh la di da, Mr. French Man.

Homer: Well what do you call it?

Moe: A car hole!

Moe: The "garage"? Hey fellas, the "garage"! Well, ooh la di da, Mr. French Man.

Moe: A car hold!

That's better :pac:

Big Steve wrote: »

That quote was taken from the simpsons quoted page so.. :P
    Anyhow...
    Homer: Hello, Selma? Selma my dear, how are you? ... Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. Listen, shut up for a second.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Hockney

Drederick Tatum: I have been paid millions, to endorse these butt-ugly shoes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

You've been to NeoGAF, haven't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Big Bucks

Boy, I tell ya, they only come out at night. Or in this case, the daytime. -Chief Wiggum

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭FarmerBrowne

Jeremy's..............iron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Jeremy's..............iron

I bent my Wookie!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

'I don't have to be careful, I've got a gun!'

• Advertisement

'But Mr Hutz your card says you work on contingency'...........

Works on contingency?
    No, Money down!

Kent Brockman: This is hour 57 of our live, round-the-clock coverage outside the Simpson estate. Remember, by the way, to tune in at eight o'clock for highlights of today's vigil, including when the garbage man came, and when Marge Simpson put the cat out... possibly because it was harassed, we don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭eoin1981

Moe: A car hole!

Its definitely a car hole. Homer says it later....

More moe/homer

Moe: This deep fat fryer cooks a whole cow in 30 seconds.
    Homer: But I want it now....

Uh, no you've got the wrong number. This is 9-1.........................2 - Chief Wiggum

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Big Bucks wrote: »
    Uh, no you've got the wrong number. This is 9-1.........................2 - Chief Wiggum

Which also happens to be the "real" emergency number, but only for members of the stonecutters.

Which also happens to be the "real" emergency number, but only for members of the stonecutters.

Great spot....Another classic Wiggum quote(as the years gone by he became my favorite character)

This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a...car of some sort, heading in the direction of...you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat hatless.

Lisa: Mom, let's just grab what we can and get out of here! This storm is making people crazy. [two old hands feel around Lisa's spikey hair]

Mrs. Glick: The last pineapple! And plenty ripe, too! [picks up Lisa and puts her in a cart]

Lisa: But I'm not fruit! I'm a kid!

Mrs. Glick: That's what the pumpkin said.

Ralph: Hi, Lisa. We're going to be in a pie!

Flanders [when he comes out of the hospital]: Thanks, everyone! I'm all better now. No more storing up the anger till I explode. If any of you does something I don't like, yo-ou're gonna hear about it!

[the crowd cheers]

Dr. Foster: Yes, that's very healthy, Ned.

Flanders: [ominous] And if you really tick me off, I'm gonna run you down with my car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

You know Marge, maybe it's the beer talkin' but you got a butt that won't quit, they got these big chewy pretzel things here... 5 bucks!? Get outta here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

You know Marge, maybe it's the beer talkin' but you got a butt that won't quit, they got these big chewy pretzel things here... 5 bucks!? Get outta here.
    You forgot to add in the best part.

• Advertisement

Homer: [lounging on the couch in his pajamas, drinking beer] Ah. I love these lazy Saturdays.
    Marge: It's Wednesday, Homer.
    Homer: Ahh! Work!
    [he quickly runs off]
    Homer: Ah. I love these real Saturdays. They're so relaxing.
    [angry] Not like that fake Saturday that almost got me fired!

And don't forget, you never shave me off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭I_smell_fear

You're a dull boy, Billy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Lisa: Dad, it's just that too much of your love can really be... scary.
    Homer: Some day you'll thank me for all this scary love. But now I've gotta go somewhere and do some serious thinking.
    [leaves]
    Bart: I'm sure he meant to say "serious drinking".
    Lisa: That's what I assumed.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,613 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Ralph: (Whispering) Lisa, what's the answer to number seven?

Lisa: (Whispering) Sorry, Ralph. That would defeat the purpose of testing as a means of student evaluation.

Ralph: My cat's name is Mittens.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Big Bucks wrote: »

This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a...car of some sort, heading in the direction of...you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat hatless.

"Suspects are directly under the sun...........…

..……………… now!"

Omackeral wrote: »
    "Suspects are directly under the sun...........…

..……………… now!"

I can assure you the police do not take prisoners out of their cell and race them.........Anymore

Superintendent Chalmers: And *why* is a cafeteria worker posing as a nurse?
    Lunch Lady Doris: I get two paycheques this way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Flanders [when he comes out of the hospital]: Thanks, everyone! I'm all better now. No more storing up the anger till I explode. If any of you does something I don't like, yo-ou're gonna hear about it!

[the crowd cheers]

Dr. Foster: Yes, that's very healthy, Ned.

Flanders: [ominous] And if you really tick me off, I'm gonna run you down with my car.

I literally burst my shît laughing at that- kinda frightened the girl opposite on luas

Advertisement