Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental plan!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Galway K9 wrote: »
    No, You're gay for moleman!

No-one's gay for Moleman.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Lyrical

Moe: You go through life, you try to resist the urge to punch people in the face, and for what? For some pimply little puke to treat you like dirt! Well, I'm better than dirt! Well... most kinds of dirt. I mean, not that fancy store-bought dirt. That stuff's loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

Ned: Excuse me neighbour! I couldn't help but notice you picked pretty much all of my flowers!
    Homer: Can't make a float without flowers...
    Ned: Uh, sure enough, but did you have to salt the earth so nothing would ever grow again?
    Homer: Hehehehe.. yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Homer: Look at that red-headed kid. There must be twenty dollars worth of grease on his forehead alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭FarmerBrowne

Homer: Look at that red-headed kid. There must be twenty dollars worth of grease on his forehead alone.

My God, you're greasy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

My God, you're greasy

Mr. Maruka, Help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

"Compadres! It is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember - a shiny new donkey for whoever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya”

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

There's a doin's a transpirin!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Cletus: Hey, Mr TV man, look what i can do!
    ( shows the missing finger trick)
    Cletus: Wanna know how i do it?
    EPA guy: 3 Generations of inbreeding?

But he's a loser! He's pathetic! He's...a Simpson.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I suggest you leave immediately.

Or what? You'll release the dogs, or the bees, or the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you?
    Well, go ahead, do your worst!

My worst eh?!

Smithers! Release the robotic Richard Simmons!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Iv had "blow the man down matey, blow the man down" by the sea captain in my head for the last few days now

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Hi, you've reached the Corey hot-line. $4.95 a minute. Here are some words that rhyme with Corey: Gory. Story. Allegory. Montessori.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 The Plank

http://vimeo.com/24701987

'If he fights back I'll say that he's gay'

Bart: Dear God, we paid for all this stuff ourselves, so thanks for nothing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭Sunglasses Ron

Announcer: Okay, the capital of North Dakota is named after what German ruler?

Homer: HITLER!

Marge: Hitler North Dakota? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Oh well, I suppose its time for your bribe. You can have the washer and dryer over where the lovely Mr Smithers is standing, or you can trade it all for what's in this box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭viper006

Lionel Hutz: Homer, I dont use the word "Hero" often but you are the greatest hero in American History.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭pojfexcsc

"So what do you do?"

"Well Sir, I stand out in front of cars and sue the drivers"

Oh well, I suppose its time for your bribe. You can have the washer and dryer over where the lovely Mr Smithers is standing, or you can trade it all for what's in this box.

The box, the box!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

A great line and general insult: :D

"Hey fun boys! Get a room!"

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

"I’ve had a lot of jobs in my life: boxer, mascot, astronaut, baby proofer, imitation Krusty, duck driver, hippie, plow driver, food critic, conceptual artist, grease salesman, carny, mayor, grifter, body guard for the mayor, country western manager, garbage commissioner, mountain climber, farmer, inventor, Smithers, Poochie, celebrity assistant, power plant worker, fortune cookie writer, beer baron, Kwik-E-Mart jerk, homophobe, and missionary, but protecting people, that gives me the best feeling of all."

Who can prevent forest fires? You have selected you, referring to me. That is incorrect, the correct answer is you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭Sunglasses Ron

Homer begs Marge to take him back into the house

Homer: Wait a minute...wait, that's it! I know now what I can offer you
    that no one else can: complete and utter dependence!

Marge: Homer, that's not a good thing! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,132 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Still one of the best scenes.

Edna Krabappel: Okay, now who can pick out the predicate in this sentence?

Sleeping Homer Simpson: Ahhh!

Edna Krabappel: What is it now, Bart?

Bart Simpson: Night terrors, Ma'am.

Sleeping Homer Simpson: Ahh! Cobras!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,132 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Who can prevent forest fires? You have selected you, referring to me. That is incorrect, the correct answer is you.

Not from this scene but still funny as hell.

Homer: When a fire starts to burn there is a lesson you should learn, something, something then you'll see you'll avoid catastrophe. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Not from this scene but still funny as hell.

Homer: When a fire starts to burn there is a lesson you should learn, something, something then you'll see you'll avoid catastrophe. :D

Homer: Ahbababab! If ifs and buts were candy and nuts-ngh, how does the rest of that go?

Homer: He's a carnie! And part of a noble tradition! Carnies built this country, the carnival part of it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Guide: "On May 21, 1864 the men of the 9th Bearded Infantry were sunning and fluffing their beards in the sun.Suddenly, enemy troops crested that hill over there."

Civil War recreation enemy actor: "Fort Springfield, we surrender unconditionally! We're sick! We need leeches and hacksaws to saw off our gangrenous limbs."

Guide: "But the Springfield brigade was too brave to accept their surrender."

Civil War recreation Springfielder actor: "Come on, boys.Those white flags are no match for our muskets! Charge!"

Guide: "And the Springfielders heroically slaughtered their enemies as they prayed for mercy."

• Advertisement

Guide: "On May 21, 1864 the men of the 9th Bearded Infantry were sunning and fluffing their beards in the sun.Suddenly, enemy troops crested that hill over there."

Civil War recreation enemy actor: "Fort Springfield, we surrender unconditionally! We're sick! We need leeches and hacksaws to saw off our gangrenous limbs."

Guide: "But the Springfield brigade was too brave to accept their surrender."

Civil War recreation Springfielder actor: "Come on, boys.Those white flags are no match for our muskets! Charge!"

Guide: "And the Springfielders heroically slaughtered their enemies as they prayed for mercy."

Reminds me of

Tour Guide: The enemy surrounded the fort, and said that if the captain was sent out, the rest would be spared.
    Bart: What did they do?
    Tour Guide: They sent him out!
    Bart: Was he killed?
    Tour Guide: And how! That's why they call it 'Fort Sensible'.

Advertisement