Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental plan!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

allanb49 wrote: »
    You're out there somewhere beer baron, and i'll find you

No you won't

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

No you won't
    "Yes I will."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

"Yes I will."

Won't!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

(Russian profanities)
    (More Russian profanities)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Ranier: Remember when i said i'd eat you last, i lied

Ranier: Laughing time is over!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Lyrical

Mr Burns:This is a thousand monkeys working at a thousand typewriters. Soon they'll have written the greatest novel known to man. Let's see. It was the best of times, it was the "blurst" of times! You stupid monkey!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Please, children. Scooch closer. Don't make me tell you again, about the scooching.

You in the red, chop chop!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

And with that, a mighty cheer went up from the heroes of Shelbyville. They had banished the awful lemon tree forever, because it was haunted. Now let's all celebrate with a cool glass of turnip juice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Orim wrote: »
    And with that, a mighty cheer went up from the heroes of Shelbyville. They had banished the awful lemon tree forever, because it was haunted. Now let's all celebrate with a cool glass of turnip juice.

We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Tis no man. Tis a remorseless eatin' machine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

I have to imagine the writers had a ball coming up with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭snaphook

Sweet Dreams.....Mr Jones.

ivytwine wrote: »
    Tis no man. Tis a remorseless eatin' machine!

I heard they shaved a gorilla.

I heard they shaved a gorilla.

Lionel Hutz: Now, Mrs. Simpson, tell the court in your own words what happened after you and your husband were ejected out of the restaurant.
    Marge: Well, we pretty much went straight home.
    Lionel Hutz: Mrs. Simpson, remember that you are under oath.
    Marge: We drove around until three in the morning looking for another open all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant.
    Lionel Hutz: And when you couldn't find one?
    Marge: [crying] We... went... fishing.
    Lionel Hutz: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, do these sound like the actions of a man whose had ALL he could eat?
    [the jury is made up of fat, obese people]
    Jury: No, no.
    Man in Jury: No, that could've been me!

I know its repeated btu i can't resist, i went to a karoke one night and got a few of the guys to do it up in Dublin.

Well, sir, there's nothin' on earth like a genuine bona-fide electrified six-car monorail! What'd I say?

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭FarmerBrowne

True or false: "You can get mono from riding the monorail?"

Donuts! Is there anything they can't do?

ahhh beer, the cause, and solution to, all of lifes problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

"I shouldn't have stopped for that haircut"

"A solar eclipse, the cosmic ballet goes on"

Marge i'm bored
    Why don't you read something?
    Because i'm trying to reduce my boredom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

I've got something I'd like to say. Would you guys do a favour for a guy in love?
    Sure
    Yeah
    It's why we're here

Take my hand with your glove of love!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,226 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Intercom: "Attention American workers: your plant has been taken over by an all-star team of freelance terrorists."
    Homer: "Not on my shift!"
    fight sequence
    "Simpson ten, terrorists eight."

Burns: Oh, I should be resisting this but I'm paralysed with rage... and island rhythms.

Maggie Makes Three is on Channel 4 now. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

You know, a town with money is a little like the mule with a spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it and damned if he knows how to use it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    You know, a town with money is a little like the mule with a spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it and damned if he knows how to use it!
    "Is there any chance the track could bend?"

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭michaelr666

"The ring came of my pudding can!"

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

"The ring came of my pudding can!"

Take my pen knife my good man

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

"Is there any chance the track could bend?"

Not on your life, my Hindu friend.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I swear it's Springfield's only choice, throw up your hands and raise your voice!

• Advertisement

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    I swear it's Springfield's only choice, throw up your hands and raise your voice!

But main streets all cracked and broken?

Advertisement