Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental plan!

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Say goose you stupid freak

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

See the ping sound means it was on target.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

Hey i may be ugly and hate filled, but ehhh, what was the third thing you said?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

Best simpsons intro Ever!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Woo hoo!! Look at that blubber fly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Today, instead of going to the box factory, we'll be going to.... The box factory.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭Rawr

Evan Conover: It’s too late to merely pay back the money, but as a sign of good faith to our Australian friends, we’d like to imprison Bart for five years.

Homer: That’s tough but fair. Boy, go with the man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Homer to Lisa when she picks Marge to leave earth on the shuttle after the millennium bug hits
    "Remember me as I am.

Filled with murderous rage"

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Rawr wrote: »
    Evan Conover: It’s too late to merely pay back the money, but as a sign of good faith to our Australian friends, we’d like to imprison Bart for five years.

Homer: That’s tough but fair. Boy, go with the man.

"Nine hundred dollar-y-doos?! TOBIAS! Did you make a six hour collect call to the States?"
    "I had to Dad, it was the International Drainage Commission in Springfield."
    "Drainage Commission? There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?"

"This is Bart Simpson, can I help you Ma'am?"
    "Yes you- OI!"

• Registered Users Posts: 72,610 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Ralph: I bent my wookie!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    "Nine hundred dollar-y-doos?! TOBIAS! Did you make a six hour collect call to the States?"

"Yes you- OI!"

BURT STANTON, PAYROLL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

wnolan1992 wrote: »

"Yes you- OI!"

That's a bloody outrage, it is! I want to take this all the way to the Prime Minister.

Hey! Mr. Prime Minister!

Andy!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

*Bart takes Milhouse's asthma inhaler*

Milhouse: "Hey! I need that to live!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Oral thermometer my eye! Think warm thoughts boy, cause this is mighty cold.

C14N wrote: »
    That's a bloody outrage, it is! I want to take this all the way to the Prime Minister.

Hey! Mr. Prime Minister!

Andy!

"Eh, mates! What's the good word?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Marge: Homer, there's a family of possums in here.
    Homer: I call the big one 'bitey'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Surely they don't expect us to swallow that tripe!

'Coutesy of our friends at the meat council, please help yourself to some tripe.'

Surely they don't expect us to swallow that tripe!

'Coutesy of our friends at the meat council, please help yourself to some tripe.'

Ralph: When I grow up, I'm going to Bovine University!

Well, my work is done here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Lisa: "Mom mom, you're mixing polyethylene with polyurethane!"

Homer (shocked voice)): "MARGE!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72,610 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Leonard Nimoy: A solar eclipse...the cosmic ballet goes on.

Man sitting next to him: Does anyone want to switch seats?

RIP Leonard Nimoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

"Hello. I'm Leonard Nimoy. The following tale of alien encounters is true. And by true, I mean false. It's all lies. But they're entertaining lies. And in the end, isn't that the real truth? The answer is: No."

1425060399-simpsons-leonard-nimoy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Ooh, I feel all funny. I'm in love! No, wait.. it's a stroke. No, wait! It is love! I'm in love!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Lousy Smarch weather.

Nuclear Plant Guard [Looking at people passing X-ray wall] : Clean. Clean. Pistol. Uzi. Two kids posing as an adult. [sees ape-skeleton] Oh, hey Homer.

Kent Brockman: Hordes of panicky people seem to be evacuating the town for some unknown reason.

[Turns to professor]

Kent Brockman: Professor, without knowing precisely what the danger is, would you say it's time for our viewers to crack each other's heads open and feast on the goo inside?

Professor: Mmm, yes I would, Kent.

Bart: Mom, what if there's a really bad, crummy guy who's going to jail, but I know he's innocent?

Marge: Well, Bart, your Uncle Arthur used to have a saying: "Shoot 'em all and let God sort them out." Unfortunately, one day he put his theory into practice. It took 75 Federal Marshals to bring him down. Now let's never speak of this again.

Bart: Mom, what if I can get this guy off the hook? Should I do it?

Marge: Honey, you should listen to your heart... and not the voices in your head, like a certain uncle did one gray December morn.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭strawdog

Look, Marge, you don't know what it's like. I'm the one out there every day putting his ass on the line. And I'm not out of order! You're out of order. The whole freaking system is out of order. You want the truth? You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth! 'Cause when you reach over and put your hand into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do! Forget it, Marge, it's Chinatown!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Homer: Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir", without adding "you're making a scene".

Homer: Marriage is like a coffin, and each kid another nail.

Advertisement