Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental plan!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

"oh, whatever."

Nu-cular :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I can't excape Lisa, our very own walking lie-berry.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 369 ✭✭walkingshadow

If its clear and yella, you got juice there fella. If its tangy and brown, you're in cider town.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,394 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

If its clear and yella, you got juice there fella. If its tangy and brown, you're in cider town.

Ugh, you stay if you want but I'm outta here!
    (Brain image leaves, Homer collapses)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

Now, there are two exceptions to that rule ... and of course in Canada the whole thing's flip-flopped!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

"If it's brown drink it down, if it's black send it back!"

When will you people learn? In America we stopped using corporal punishment and things have never been better. The streets are safe, old people strut confidently through the darkest alleys and the weak and nerdy are admired for their computer programming abilities. So, like us, let your children run wild and free. Because, as the old saying goes, let your children run wild and free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

ahhhh its a lazy dog danglin afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

Johnny Unitas: So, what do you think of the Lady Krusty Mustache-Removal System, Angelique?
    Angelique: It's Krusterrific, Johnny Unitas! But is my upper lip supposed to bleed like this?!
    Johnny Unitas: Probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Moe: Alright, come on, what's the catch? A gorgeous woman don't just hand ya a free daffy-dil.
    Renee: Really? You think I'm gorgeous?
    Moe: Yeah, well, the part that's showing... I guess you could have a load of weird scars or a fake ass or something.
    Renee: You don't talk to a lot of women, do you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Ooooh he card read good

You know Homer, the traditional way to cheat in golf is to lower your score.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Mr Burns: You mean there are actually people who will pay good money for garbage?
    Lisa: Not good money, really, each can’ll get you a nickle.
    Mr Burns: Oh, don’t poo poo a nickle, Lisa. A nickle will buy you a steak and kidney pie, a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and a newsreel, with enough change left over to ride the trolley from Battery Park to the Polo Grounds.
    Lisa: There’s a can.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

You know Homer, the traditional way to cheat in golf is to lower your score.
    "You can keep the shoes!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Depression, insomnia, motor-mouth, darting eyes, indecisiveness, decisiveness, bossiness, uncontrollable falling down, geriatric profanity disorder (or GPD), and chronic nagging.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

..nagging...nagging...nagging...nagging...nagging
    (sorry, it does that sometimes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Look Marge, you don't know what it's like. I'm the one out there every day putting his ass on the line. And I'm not out of order. You're out of order! The whole freakin' system is out of order. You want the truth? You want the truth? You can't HANDLE the truth! Cause when you reach over and put your hand into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do. Forget it, Marge, it's Chinatown!

Hello Homer. This is God.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Hello Homer. This is God.

..frey Jones from the TV magazine show, Rock Bottom.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

In America, first you get the sugar then you get the power then you get the women.

L-the losers in her wake, I- the income she will make...

L-the losers in her wake, I- the income she will make...
    "T is for her tooth filled mouth. T is for her tooth filled mouth."

Ahoy, Maties!
    If the water turns blue, a baby for you!
    If purple ye see, no baby thar be!
    If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!

The coroner? Ugh, I'm so sick of that guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭Rawr

Kent Brockman: Lisa Simpson is no longer Little Miss Springfield. She was stripped of her crown in a ceremony earlier today;

[footage of a goat being bottle fed plays]

Kent Brockman: Well, that's obviously the wrong footage. Uh, but it does seem the father of the deposed beauty queen Homer Simpson filled out the pageant application incorrectly. In the area under "do not write under this space" he wrote "okay".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Homer: Is that Lisa? Oooo, I gotta call heaven. There's an angel missing! Bart: And whose your little school friend? Wait a minute... That's Mom!
    Marge: I know two fellas who will get a special dinner tonight!
    :Bart and Homer high five:
    Bart: Dad, do you know anything else about women?
    Homer: Nope, that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Look in the tunk

Ruth Powers: Well, I know what you're thinking, and the answer is yes. I want to be fixed up with one of your friends as soon as you can arrange it. After all, Homer, I do have the normal ... appetites.
    Homer: Heh, heh, heh. I know what you mean... just let me make sure we're not talking about food?
    Ruth Powers: I'm not.
    Homer: Right! Me neither... We're talking about sex, right?
    Ruth Powers: Right.

• Advertisement

Look in the tunk
    "He must mean trunk."

Advertisement