Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental plan!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Reverend Lovejoy: Attention, HO-scale passengers. The dining car is closed. Root beer is still available, but the cost is now six-fifty. If the passengers will look to their right, you will see a... sad man. That is all.

Reverend Lovejoy: Baboons to the left of me, baboons to the right, the speeding locomotive tore through a sea of inhuman fangs. A pair of great apes rose up at me, but biff! Bam! I sent them flying like two hairy footballs. A third came screaming at me, and that's when I got mad...
    Homer: Now, that's religion!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

wnolan1992 wrote:
    Season 11 has the Mel Gibson episode, Bart being put on FocusIn, Homer as a food critic ("This dessert is 12 pounds of butter per square inch!"), Homer moving back to the old farm when he slaps the Texan guy and constantly gets crushed by the tractor, Homer bowling the 300 game, Manjula giving birth to the octuplets ("Banana bread?! What were you thinking!"), the motorcycle gang taking over the Simpsons house, Homer and Bart with leprosy, Homer throwing a party on Burns' yacht, Furious D, Maude Flanders' death, Homer donating to PBS and not having the money and becoming a missionary ("SAVVVE ME JEBUS!"), Lisa as president ("What happened China, you used to be cool...."), Otto's fiancee Becky and Behind the Laughter.
    i rest my case, and stick to season 10 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

No love for Behind the Laughter?

The Simpsons' TV show started out on a wing and a prayer, but now the wing was on fire, and the prayer had been answered ... by Satan.

Would Willie's fence-mending eggs bear fruit? Or would his olive branch be torn apart by woodpeckers of mistrust?

and of course the oft-quoted

I want to set the record straight -- I thought ... the cop ... was a prostitute.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

DIE
    BART
    DIE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Marge: More tumbleweed, Lisa?
    Lisa: No thanth, I'm thtill finithing my thithles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

wnolan1992 wrote: »

Reverend Lovejoy: Baboons to the left of me, baboons to the right, the speeding locomotive tore through a sea of inhuman fangs. A pair of great apes rose up at me, but biff! Bam! I sent them flying like two hairy footballs. A third came screaming at me, and that's when I got mad...
    Homer: Now, that's religion!

Seen that episode on channel 4 again today or yesterday,definitely in my top 3

• Registered Users Posts: 33,393 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I'm pretty sure I can struggle my way out. First I'll just reach in and pull my legs out, now I'll pull my arms out with my face.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

From now on I'm thinkin', actin', and lookin' young, and I'm gonna start with a bottle of Buzz Cola. (Takes a swig) Oh! Ah! Ow! The bubbles are burning my tongue! Ow! Oh! Water! water!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

It's a ring toss game!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

DIE
    BART
    DIE
    Nobody who speaks German could be evil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,393 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Nobody who speaks German could be evil.

Welcome to Grade School Challenge! Next Question: The capital city of North Dakota is named after which famous German leader?
    - Hitler!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

Captain McCallister: 'Twas a moonless night, dark as pitch, when out the mist came a beast more stomach than man!
    So I says to me bosuns "batten down the mizzen-mast, Mateys".

later

Come see Bottomless Pete, nature's cruellest mistake.
    Come for the freak, stay for the food!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

My name is Mary. I'm 45, heavy, and willing to settle for less.

Wow...! This Mary's got the whole package!

Captain McCallister: 'Twas a moonless night, dark as pitch, when out the mist came a beast more stomach than man!
    So I says to me bosuns "batten down the mizzen-mast, Mateys".

later

Come see Bottomless Pete, nature's cruellest mistake.
    Come for the freak, stay for the food!

I heard they shaved a gorilla.

Homer: Is that a good siren? Am I approved?
    Bob: You ever known a siren to be good?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭Rawr

Remember the story, we're newlyweds on our way to Earth Capital...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Mayor Quimby supports revolving door prisons.

Mayor Quimby even released Sideshow Bob, a man twice convicted of attempted murder.

Can you trust a man like Mayor Quimby?

Vote Sideshow Bob for mayor!

Quimby. If you were running for mayor he'd vote for you.

PaidforbytheMayorQuimbyForMayormayoralcommittee

Flames added electronically by channel 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,876 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Was that episode just on Sky right now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,876 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Wiggum pulls over Troy McClure:

"You might remember me from such movies as The Greatest Story Ever Hulaed and They Came to Burgle Carnegie Hall"

"mmm...fraid not, licence please"

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

Who needs money when we got feathers

When will you Australians learn? In America we stopped using corporal punishment, and things have never been better! The streets are safe; old people strut confidently through the darkest alleys; and the weak and nerdy are admired for their computer-programming abilities. So, like us, let your children run wild and free, because, as the old saying goes, "Let your children run wild and free."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

So I said, "Look buddy, your car was upside-down when I got here. And as for your grandmother, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

"If I could just say a few words, I'd be a better public speaker"

Lisa: Wow Bart, you really have a gift! [at songwriting]
    Bart: I don't know why you're so surprised, I did write that "Lisa It's Your Birthday" song.
    Lisa: Yeah, with that mental patient who thought he was Michael Jackson...
    Bart: Hey yeah... y'know thinking back, you would think Mom and Dad would let a mental patient spend all night in my room...
    Homer: [walking through] Simpler times!

I LOL'd.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Let us celebrate our new arrangement with the adding of chocolate to milk

Sounds like my kind of plan! :D

[Fat Albert keels over]
    Dr. Hibbert: My God! Stick a forklift in him, he's dead. *chuckles*

Seriously, that's the hardest I've laughed at a modern episode in years. :pac:

Marge, if you don't mind, I'm a little busy right now achieving financial independence.

With cans of grease?

No... through "savings and wise investments"... :rolleyes:

Of course with grease! :mad:

• Advertisement

Yoooou ugly, hate-filled man! :mad:

Hey! Hey! I may be ugly and hate-filled but I... uh... what was the third thing you said?

Advertisement